Turn your love for Sketchy into gear, discounts, and more
Do you have what it takes?
You may ask yourself, who is a Sketchy Ambassador? The short of it – our program ambassadors are not only active users who watch and love all things Sketchy but also believe in Sketchy’s mission to transform education through visual programs. As an ambassador, you get rewarded for sharing your love for Sketchy with your network.
A little more about what makes a great Sketchy Ambassador:
- You love Sketchy! And are an active user.
- You are currently enrolled in medical school years one, two, or three; or in a Nursing, PA, or Pharmacy program
- If you aren’t a current student, you are an aspiring medical student studying for the MCAT
- You are active within your academic community, either online or in-person (COVID permitting, of course)
- You are a strong communicator and well connected on campus
What are some of the Sketchy Ambassador perks?
- Sketchy subscription
- Unique Limited Edition Sketchy swag
- Resume references from Sketchy
- Early access to new Sketchy content
- Meet with the Sketchy team and other Ambassadors
- Sketchy awards
What are my responsibilities as a Sketchy Ambassador?
Ambassadors are strongly encouraged to interact with Sketchy on social media and promote Sketchy to their network (virtually, with school administrators, and at on-campus events). Other specifics:
- Share Sketchy news, updates, and promotions with classmates
- Coordinate and execute at least one promotion every quarter. Creativity encouraged
- Yearly group sales of a minimum of 25 students
- Attend scheduled calls with the Sketchy team to provide insights and feedback as well as hear Sketchy updates and ambassador performance review
- Additional cash bonuses for blog posts
- Fill out this application and we’ll reach out to set up an interview.